Friday, December 01, 2006

a dallas thanksgiving

- first visit my mom's new house with her new husband in South Dallas
- first visit my grandma's new house in South Dallas
- meeting up for dinner with a high school friend I haven't talked to in 8 years!
- clubbing until 2am
- eating wings at 3am
- 4 games of Mahjong to 4am in the morning
- a wedding of a gal to a guy whom I question if her parents wanted to marry the guy or her... complete with cursing and insulting toast from the bridesmaid/sister... yikes!
- buying a record player and listening to chinese records from my grandma's teenage years
- a family crisis discussion about my mother's new husband
- 2 pieces of chicken for 89 cent at Popeyes. oh yeah...
- and thanksgiving dinner: leg of lamb, rack of lamb, turkey legs, and hotpot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home