Monday, October 30, 2006

two siblings, one roof

two siblings, one roof

Do I feel like I a "have" or a "have not"?
How do I define being a "have" or a "have not"?
What are the main components to feeling privileged?
What are the main components to feeling under privileged?
Where do I think I am currently in the spectrum?
How hard would I say I tried to get where I am today?
Am I doing things that are moving me towards one end or the other?
And what about Jesus, what are His thoughts on this topic?

hmmm...

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated thanksgiving!
and great questions to ponder over! perhaps 5 years ago, my brother and i would have very different answers; i think today our answers would be a bit more similar. but i realize that although we were raised in the same household and under the same roof, and although our issues may be similar, we process and deal with them very differently, and it comes out as different as night and day. interesting, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home