Monday, April 11, 2005

Revive and Retore - Spiritual Summit

O LORD you're beautiful
Your face is all I seek
And when your eyes are on this child
Your grace abounds to me
- Keith Green (1980)

Psalm 63:3-4
Thy loving kindness is better than life
Thy loving kindness is better than life
My lips shall praise thee
Thus I will bless thee
I will lift up my hands unto thy name
- Hugh Mitchell (1956)

Psalm 63: 5-7
I eat my fill of prime rib and gravy;
I smack my lips. It's time to shout praises!
If I'm sleepless at midnight,
I spend the hours in grateful reflection.
Because you've always stood up for me,
I'm free to run and play.
- The Message Bible

The Dream Giver - www.thedreamgiver.com
+ Leaving your best friend behind p. 19
+ Yes you can. And I will be with you. I will help you p.23
+ The concerns of your old friends help bring clarity to concerns you face - wisdom p.30

Hebrews 13:15-16
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise–the fruit of lips that confess his name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home