Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Fanning the Flame...

3C's...

Can I make a commitment to you, Lord, to daily spend time with you? I have always desired, but determination has always lacked in my life. Lord, I do not have the strength to be the contemplative Word-seeker you desire... Lord please help me.

Am I prideful in believing I am of character, yes, what I failed and been guilty of the many examples from Ryan of work place abuse, yes. Let me be convicted and rise up as a shining witness in the place called work, even as I take a break and use this nw8000 for blogging...

Circumstance... As Josh asks, "What if nothing really terrible has ever happened to me?"... I think... that's pretty terrible unto itself... Truly the longer and more infrequent you do not face large adversity, the harder it will be to deal with as it arises. Lord I pray that the brothers I hold accountable be able to have your character shine when situations arise. For myself Lord, I prayed to learn what it means and you have tested me... Lord I pray that now you give me the strength to let you shine in my life and my family.

Lord I pray for the faithful in my family to remain... I pray that the seeking find, for you are a good God and a just Savior for us all =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home