Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Let it begin, Captain

Reflecting on the quote of the day yesterday at work, I would like to say:

May the Lord allow me to live life so that I may fear death as I do my own bed.

Annie has been so understanding of my life decisions. God is too good to me, for sure I am not worthy of such a fine lady.

Will Mr. Dave Burns challenge or support my openness with him? I wonder...

Diablo II... what an eyeball frying good time it is with Todd. Shooting a bow on my "study break" rocks! I need to keep good track of how far this goes... can't get too enraptured.

Okay God, got to help me out here... am I going to seminary or not? Fall, the next year or tomorrow? =) Well, guess I'll just have to see... I just have to remember that God likes to make it exciting! The cross, now if that wasn't an action packed exciting event or what...

The papers... well, I'm cranking them out... Am I always going to be unmotivated until the last moment? Will I forever be a reactionary guy? People like listeners, God... are you going to let me be one someday? I want to learn! =)

Well, a prayer or John Li and my mom... keep them up! John... lots of skills, more confidence. God people school... not school people God, I pray... and mommy... I love you but you make it hard...please love the Lord soon!

Captain's log: 2004-1208-1:11am (thanks John!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home