Monday, May 17, 2004

Enoch is getting hitched. Lord watch other their relationship and witness to the world. Lord, what shall I say to my GuGu in Taiwan? When shall I call her? Has your words penetrated her Japanese-friendly surroundings? I pray for her salvation, for she may be in a valley soon, without you. Help is in you.

Lord, my sister will be challenged this year. Is it a PDL that she will life for your sake? My mother... may I stay faithful as a witnes to her. Grandparents are in your care now, I an eternally grateful!

Third Day's challenger to the world... Not behind stain glass with distain. BE OUT THERE in the trenches and to NOT be afraid. Even death cannot conqueror us, for you are THE LORD.

Lord, Tim is growing. I pray that he remains faithful as trials of family, school, and culture arise. I thank you for his heart for people.

Annie NEEDS rest! Lord, I pray you will show her peace and rest even if you have to decommission her physically so that she is forced to do so. Burn-burn is ineffective for your kingdom. As a witness, let us do less, but well. Be still and humbled... I need to be.

Aaron/Kim, Andy/Janie, and Juan - You have sent, may they be listening and effective for kingdom building for you.

Awesome is my God and awesome is His love! Oh yeah! "Your love oh Lord, reaches to the heavens..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home