Saturday, February 28, 2004

Lord help me be be disciplined. Not to give into the easy way out endurance.
I am not a humble man. I need much to serve. Lord, place in my heart the council of thy Spirit.

The children's worship - where does the heart of a child find on a Sunday that is pleasing to you?
Vivian Lee and PA

Fabian o Colleen

Mike McGrath! Praise the Lord as they praise the Lord! Sing out a new song to the Lord!
Track 3 and 6

Khit and Chuck, may they be welcomed with open arms this evening.

Where is Loan? Heart? Body? Faith? Lord I pray that you are speaking to her with your Spirit and in your truth.

Prayer o prayer - Mommy and Mommy Alice... Please keep them strong and able.

Lord, may you watch my sister and James? I do not know what to do for my life is my life, but theirs is yours...

AK Wun - Winning with Bruce Almighty I hope and pray!

Do list:
PDL Small group
GMAT
My Fair Lady
Chinese
Worship Music Composition
Give faithfully
Websites
Functional Design Art Classes
FIND MY BEST

Stop list:
Western
Just Sing Music
I'M ONLY "GOOD" AT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home